F-4F Phantom II - Professional - download FSX FS2004
- Aircraft ID variable identifiers
- Interactive fly wingman
- Interactive engine
- new sound effects
- Individual adjustment of animations
- Paintings with real acting dirt and scuff marks
- Detailed descriptions of cutaways
- MAN truck with tow bar - Enable / Disable
- Ladder - Enable / Disable
- Parabrake - Enable / Disable
- Wingman - Enable / Disable
- Start vehicle for engine-start
Full 3D virtual cockpit:
- Increased resolution and new 3D elements
- All switches and controls are shown in 3D
- New 3D e.g. details gauges, visor, ejection seat
- >> to shop ...
- External model with interactive flying wingmen
- New 2D Panel
- Interactive virtual cockpit (3D) with two different views
- 1. view of the pilot
- 2. view of the weapons system officer or flight instructor
Zoom...click on a Screenshot ⇓
Panel & virtual cockpit ⇓
The McDonnell F-4F Phantom II is a two-seater and supersonic fighter capable of long range, all-weather fighter-bomber capabilities as well. It is located in the Federal Republic of Germany still in service.
The F-4F was modernized between 1991 and 1996 with a Hughes APG-65 radar and the ability to use the AIM-120 AMRAAM missile. Have also been installed including the following systems: Honeywell H-423 navigation system, GEC Avionics CPU-143 / A digital computer, Mil Std 1553R digital data bus and a Litton ALR-68 (V) -2 radar detectors. The machines were at the JG 71, 73 and 74 introduced. The JG 73 "Steinhoff" was is made between 2004 and 2006 and the JG 74 to the end of 2008 converted to the euro fighter, which replaces the now obsolete phantom. The decommissioning of the JG 71 "Richthofen" is planned for late 2012.
>> to shop ...
Other Product - Features:
- For FSX (SP1, SP2 for DX9) and FS2004
- Animations: tail hook, parabrake, chassis, canoby,
→ ladder, radom, wingman, MAN truck vehicle
- Lights: formation, strobe, beacon, navigation and landing
- Engine control switch: 2 starters, 2 fuel closed switches,
→ masterswitch, electricalswitch
- Effects: afterburner, cockpit lighting, reflective surfaces, mirrors
- Cockpit control panel and virtual cockpit for the pilot,
→ weapons system officer and flight instructor
- Input of all dial-up access, as frequencies,
→ transponder code, or autopilot
- Windscreen visor
- Gauge e.g. attitude ads, engine control, IFR navigation, AI traffic
- Switch e.g. OMI lights, animations, engine control, trim
- Operating units e.g. Autopilot, GPS in the back seat
- AI Traffic Radar for pilot and weapons system officer
→ with joystick control
- German Armed with individual ATC
- ID, enter ID code.
- ID idents from 00 + 00 until 99 + 99
- >> to shop ...
Germany Bundeswehr with individual ID code:
- JG 71 "Richthofen"
- JG 71 "Richthofen" special livery Germany
- JG 72 "Westfalen"
- JG 72 "Westfalen" special livery Hopsten (in Germany)
- JG 73 "Steinhoff"
- JG 73 "Steinhoff" special livery 50 years of JG 73
- JG 73 "Steinhoff" alte Bemalung
- JG 74
- WTD 61 in Manching
- WTD 61 in Manching special livery 50 years of flight testing
Other air forces:
- Royal Air Force (RAF)
- Texture for Repainter
>> to shop ...